Tuesday, February 15, 2011

promise









The quiet storm of 'The Sweetest Taboo' reached number five on the pop chart and number one on the adult contemporary chart in the US.

"If I tell you how I feel
Will you keep bringing out the best in me"


The sweet funk of 'Never As Good As The First Time' made it to number twenty in the states.

"Good times they come and they go
Never going to know
What fate is going to blow
Your way just hope that it feels right"


Torch song 'Is It A Crime' was also released as a single.

"My love is wider
Wider than Victoria Lake.
My love is taller
Taller than the Empire State.
It dives and it jumps and it ripples like the deepest ocean.
I can't give you more than that
Surely you want me back."



'War Of The Hearts'

"I could aim
But I could not fire
Got a bullet to spare
To kill my desire
Who's calling the shots
One of us must make the Peace
To have or to have not
The fire has got to cease"




No comments:

Post a Comment