Tuesday, September 14, 2010

super groovy delicious bite

"if music be the food of love, play on." - twelfth night



















steak and lobster would probably be my choice for a last meal.


whenever i indulge myself in any kind of food, i have a habit of saving a little bit of all of the various flavors on the plate for my last taste: a super groovy delicious bite! that is what i hope to share in this blog: a little bit of everything that is worth tasting.

i think of myself as a connoisseur more than a critic. i prefer to focus on the things i enjoy. i love to try new things and i believe that to savor the spicy varieties of life is to seek the best in everything. that does not mean the most expensive. i like the idea of finding the beautiful and transcendent in the ordinary things of life. i hope to find something positive to share and celebrate on a daily basis. of my many passions, my love of music is the one for which my appetite is never whetted. and yet, inspiration is all around us. let's have a look together.


1 comment: