Tuesday, March 15, 2016

the one and only PPL MVR








The One and Only PPL MVR revelled in revealing their yeti rock regression in this murky masked maneuver.   The group emerged from "the all encompassing oneness" as if from a cave with this frothy autotuned affirmation of their ability to affect activity.  Their contract with Elektra leads some to speculate that they are a famous band in disguise.  There is some circumstantial evidence that suggests that the group may consist of members of the band Brand New















http://www.pplmvr.co/







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJzLKQzFFvQ




Turn it up, gonna touch some salt, gonna swear to me or until it cleans the clock, when my second hand strikes a five leaf clover, goes the hangover, to the undercross
Step to the right, Walk to the left, When you get off BTR WTCH YR STP
I'm a PPL MVR, It's a cold producer, I'm a PPL MVR, It's a Red Medusa
IM A PPL MVR
Time to use all the tools in the shed, There's a Monkey Wrench and a creep in drag, like a bobble head saying yes yes yes, gotta acquiesesce to the knucklehead
Step to the right, Walk to the left, When you get off BTR WTCH YR STP
I'm a PPL MVR, It's a cult producer, I'm a PPL MVR, It's a Red Medusa
IM A PPL MVR
Step to the right, walk to the left, When you get off BTR WTCH YR STP
I'm a PPL MVR, It's a cold producer, I'm a PPL MVR, It's a Red Medusa
OWWW
I'm a PPL MVR, It's a fool producer, I'm a PPL MVR, It's a Red Medusa






The One and Only PPL MVR
full EP

1   People Mover   2:57
2   Mad   3:23
3   Annie   3:13
4   Day of the Dead   2:48
5   Let's Take This Outside   1:46

No comments:

Post a Comment